All members of the Everglades Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) are invited to submit nominations.
Awards will be presented at AFP's National Philanthropy Day Celebration on November 12, 2015 in Naples.
This is an exceptional opportunity for your non-profit organization to recognize those individuals and organizations whose commitment to philanthropy serves as a model for others to emulate.
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive Award
- Outstanding Philanthropist
- Outstanding Philanthropic Organization
- Outstanding Philanthropic Youth
Nominate a volunteer to thank them for their commitment to fundraising for your organization. This is a great opportunity to put your organization and your volunteer in the spotlight in front of a large audience of philanthropists!
Click here to download the Distinguished Volunteer Nomination Form. (AFP members only; August 1 deadline for submission)
- June 1, 2015 ~ Philanthropy Awards nomination deadline
- July 1, 2015 ~ Philanthropy Awards decision communicated
- August 1, 2015 ~ Distinguished Volunteer nomination deadline (all nominated volunteers with be honored)
- November 12, 2015 ~ National Philanthropy Day Celebration
AFP Quick Poll
indicates a required field